Monday, October 30, 2006

Vector Commander Live @ Vegas Club (Audio Link - Livesets.com) - Download







Vector Commander Live @ Vegas Club (Audio Link - Livesets.com) - Download

Hello Guys,

This is my live act Vector Commander recorded in Vegas Club (Sao Paulo - Brazil - 14/10/2006) my new work and new productions in program:

Download
(click and save as)

Playlist:

1- I Love Techno
2- Alone in the Dark
3- Future Perfect
4- Buggin
5- Bionik
6- Wolfstein
7- Headscan X
8- Like This
9- Agressive
10-Interceptor
11- Tbodymusic
12- Conexion
13- The Hacker
14- Pulsar Bomb
15- Electron Mind
16- Psycokillers
17- Feroz
18-Hoellisch

Time: 81:30 minutos
128 kpbs

I Hope all enjoy my sound !! Thanks to Nimitz (support) and Dj Link for execute in your program.
All tracks produced by Alex Strunz (Vector Commander Live)

more Download of Live Acts Vector Commander and Nimitz (Brazilian producers) >>> http://www.tensionworks.com/SONS.php

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home