Thursday, April 05, 2007

2 sets Incredible - Adam X & Carreta

Adam X presents "600 Vollts of Electro" (March 2007)

Though most people know of me as a hard dark industrialized techno dj I do genre hop on the occasion and Ive always been known to drop a bit of electro bass in my sets. This mix however I decided to flex my electro record collection and go all out with a strict 75 minute mix of all broken beat electro bass.
Hopefully Ill open up some new ears to this genre of music which to me currently is some of the most progressive innnovative electronic music coming out.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Adam X presents "600 Vollts of Electro" (March 2007)


Download Direct (click and save as)



David Carretta - KillYourRadioAlbumTour

David Carretta on his "Kill Your Radio Album Tour" @ Alte Papierfabrik, Rodersdorf/Germany 3o.1o.2oo4


Download

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home